YOU'LL BE FINE POTION
YOU'LL BE FINE POTION
Okay, guys, this one works wonders for me. Headache? You'll be fine. Muscle pain? You'll be fine. Freaking out because you're overthinking something that's not even going to happen? YOU'LL BE FINE. Seriously. You will.
B E N E F I T S :
LAVENDER: can help induce sleep, can calm nerves and anxiety, can help treat some cases of acne, and can improve circulation and digestion.
PEPPERMINT: can provide pain relief, memory enhancement, stress relief, cooling sensation, treatment for fevers, and nausea.
APRICOT OIL: A great odorless carrier oil which can help heal rough and dry skin. It is fast absorbed by your skin and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
*Please note, I am not a doctor. Just because these benefits are a possibility, does not mean they will be for you. See the full disclaimer at the bottom for more information.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- For the most benefits, roll this potion onto your wrists, temples, bottoms of feet, and other pulse points. I mean, you can basically cover your body in it. I won't judge.
- Keep in mind that because this is not a "perfume" and there are no synthetic fragrances, the scent will not linger all day. Reapply as often as you'd like! (See disclaimer at the bottom)
- As an added tip, I like to roll some into my hands and inhale for 10-20 seconds. Gives you the same benefits as using an oil diffuser!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
Organic lavender essential oil, organic peppermint essential oil, apricot oil.
D E T A I L S :
- 10 mL / .33 oz frosted glass bottle with stainless steel roller
- 100% organic essential oils sourced from the United States
D I S C L A I M E R :
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using essential oils to see if they are right for you, especially if you are pregnant. Keep away from eyes and other sensitive areas, and discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs. Some essential oils, especially those of the citrus family, may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sun and UV light. Please take caution while being in the sun after exposure to citrus essential oils.