I've gotta say, if you're a nature lover, this candle is for you. If you're itching for adventure but stuck at your day job, pick up this candle and let it inspire you. It's the next best thing to actually being in Big Sur. And that's saying something.
S C E N T S :
A perfect blend of sea salt, teakwood, and fresh air.
D E T A I L S :
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur. Read more about this in our FAQ.
- International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send me an email: email@example.com